Monday, February 11, 2013

Let Us Never Forget.. Remembering Devon Mansa T. G.

I know this has nothing to do with hair or hair/beauty products. But it has a great deal to do with our life's journey.  This has been an extremely tough weekend for Coco and I. It's something that has greatly affected my family and countless friends.We are struggling to cope with loss of my little brother Devon.



Devon G. ( 7/6/1992 - 2/8/2012)

This Feb.  8th marked a WHOLE YEAR since my little brother..Coco's older brother was murdered in a senseless act of violence. It really breaks my heart to have to be forced to come to terms with his death. On 2/8/12 @10:16 pm - 10:26 pm an assailant(s) decided to shoot up our childhood home. Never in a million years would we have foreseen something like this.The images of what we saw in our childhood home will be permanent etched in our minds. It's heart wrenching and very troubling. What troubles us the most is that he wasn't a bad kid. He was robbed of being able to graduate, get his very first job and have a bright future. It's been hard for all of us. Especially Coco since it all happened a few hours before her birthday. She never got the chance to hear her big brother tell her happy b-day. So,  I  just want  share a video with you today paying tribute to my little brother Vonn, a victim of gun violence.
















May you continue to Rest in Jesus Devon you will be eternally missed.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all find out who did it those people are no good. What stupidity!!!!!! I am sorry for your loss Red Velvet and Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear anonymous,

    Thank you for thinking of us. As we struggle to cope with the loss of our brother. It's been hard but we live each day for him.

    ReplyDelete