Friday, February 22, 2013

Oo La Laaa! Cantu Shea Butter Growth Strengthening Treatment Product Review

  Finally! I've found something that actually works for me. My hair is very hard to moisturize. In order to keep my hair moisturized, I find myself doing lots of overnight oil treatments. Now I don't have to do them so often because I found a product called "Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong-Strengthening Treatment".











  I got this moisturizer/treatment because it promotes growth & strengthens hair. It also protects your hair from heat damage and can be used as daily leave-in treatment . This creamy based moisturizer/treatment does it all for me. I love this product because it doesn't leave any build up in my hair. The Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment is also thick enough to keep my hair and scalp moisturized. and it smells really good. I got this 6.1 oz plastic jar for about $4.00 at Wal-Mart. The bigger ones cost  about $7.00 and the Cantu Shea Butter Hair Care Line have different treatments for different purposes. This is something that I will purchase again and again because it's in my price range and it works really well on my hair. I have braids in right now and this cream doesn't product build up on my braids leaving them looking white and crusty.You can put it in your hair with or without braids and it will be just fine. I love this product and I just wanted to share hope you try it out, enjoy!









Ingredients:


water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycerin, lanolin, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, panthenol, sorbitan stearate, glyceryl stearate, peg- 100 stearate, petrolatum, carbomer, triethanolamine, fragrance (parfum), methylparaben, propylparaben, dmdm hydantoin, yellow no. 5, yellow no. 6.


Coco's Verdict
                                                        *Drum Roll Please*
The Pros 


  • Doesn't leave any build up in my hair
  • It's thick enough to keep my hair and scalp moisturized
  • It smells really good.
  • It's a daily moisturizer and can be used as a leave-in or DC treatment
  • First ingredient is water
  • Strengthens hair
  • Protects hair from heat damage
  • Made with Shea butter

The Cons


None, Nada



NOTE: Coco and I are not affiliated or paid to review any of the products we use. If we are we will let you know. We only give honest opinions about the products we review. If we call a product a holy grail or just simply love it. It's because we really love the products we have used and are not paid to give a false reviews. Although, we may be given free products to review. We will let you know and give you our honest opinions about the products we use.





Love,

                         Coco ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I left this product on as a deep conditioner over night ans my hair is wet and white looking I guess I have to shampoo it out

    ReplyDelete