Wednesday, April 17, 2013

III Sisters of Nature Sweet HoneyRose Treatment Product Review

So my sister Red Velvet got me the hook up on some new products she wanted me to try while I was home for spring break. One of them was III SISTERS OF NATURE "SWEET HONEYROSE TREATMENT". I loved this product while it lasted. It was just a sample so I only had enough for one use, but I will be purchasing this product.

  The sample packet I got looked like this one:

                                                   
This is what the full sized one looks like.


I decided to use this product because one, my sister knows what she's talking about most of the time...lol. But second because its a treatment designed to elongate your kinks and curls. It also makes your curls more bounce. I couldn't wait to try this product out.

Okay so my hair is pretty short and it loves to shrink up any chance it gets. So, I know that the bounce in my curls isn't going to happen until I get more length in my kinks and curls. This product is meant to be used on  freshly shampooed hair.  So don't try it out if you haven't washed your hair. I'm pretty sure it may cause bad build up because its cream based.

Before I used this product in my hair, it still would have a dry feel to it.  I love that this product nourishes, softens & moisturizes your curls. This product leaves my hair feeling so soft. It's been very hard to find a product that moisturizes my hair and keeps it moisturized for more than 2 days. This product also helps hair your grow. The ingredients are listed below:



Ingredients:


Water, vegetable glycerin, soybean oil, aloe extract, marigold extract, alma oil, sea grape extract, polyquaternium 10 and peg 14, argan oil, garacilaria extract, sodium polyacrylate, ethyhexyl sterate and trideceth 6, sweet almond extract, bay laurel extract, caramel, fragrance



Coco's Verdict:




*Drum Roll Please*

The Pros



  • Cream based
  • Don't have to use a lot
  • Softens Hair
  • Great Moisturizing Treatment
  • It works some what like a conditioner
  • Helps detangle hair


The Cons



  • Has a weird sweetish smell that I don't like. But the smell isn't that strong after you wash it out.

NOTE: Coco and I are not affiliated or paid to review any of the products we use. If we are we will let you know. We only give honest opinions about the products we review. If we call a product a holy grail or just simply love it. It's because we really love the products we have used and are not paid to give a false reviews. Although, we may be given free products to review. We will let you know and give you our honest opinions about the products we use.




You can purchase this product online or at your local beauty supply store.

You should try III Sister Nature of Nature's Sweet HoneyRose Treatment. I highly recommend it.



Love,

                   
                              Coco ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment