Monday, April 8, 2013

Mini Pj Splurge @ B & BW

Thank you all for being patient until we recovered from a bout of influenza and  stomach flu. We are feeling a whole lot better and ready to blog :). 

Any who last month, I decided to stop in to one of my favorite places Bath and Body Works. Every now and then, a hard working student and mother like myself deserves a treat (or in my case a few treats...lol).  As I walked into Bath and Body Works. I was greeted by two very awesome & helpful Bath and Body Works associate's Phoebe and Cierra.





Phoebe re-introduced me to a line that I have been virtually stalking..lol called Forever Red. It's one of their newest fragrances from their signature collection. Phoebe explained that Forever Red contains a blend of pomergrante, red osmanthus, rare french peach and vanilla rumI sprayed some on my wrist and I was in love.




Below I am rocking a wig (for those lazy days...lol) as a protective style for our challenge that ends on April 15th. 




I noticed that Forever Red is a little pricier than the rest of the fragrances in their signature collection.  So, I inquired about the price difference Phoebe explained that Forever Red costs a little more because its contains exclusive ingredients like red osmanthus and rare french peach. 


I was already in love with Forever Red. So, I picked up the 8 oz (236 ml) fine fragrance mist for $22.00 and the 10 oz (295 ml) body lotion for $20.  I should have checked out but I was treating myself and it was buy two get two free.

So, I continued to cruise the store in search of a new fragrance to try and met a fellow natural Cierra. She introduced me to one of her favorite fragrances Twilight Woods.


Cierra explained that Twilight Woods contains a blend of berry, soft mimosa, apricot nectar and warm woods. I sprayed Twilight Woods on my other wrist and it smelled different but in a good way.







So, I picked up the  8 oz (236 ml) fine fragrance mist for $14.00 and the 8 oz (236 ml) body lotion for $11.00.



 I checked out at the register and thanked Phoebe and Cierra for their help. I walked away happy but with my pockets a little lighter..lol. But it didn't matter because I was happy that I treated myself. I will be posting reviews on the products I purchased on my mini PJ Splurge.





                                                                                                      XOXO,



                                                                                                                   Red Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment