Monday, January 28, 2013

Its a Sale going on @ Target

Yes, I said it there is a sale going on @ Target. If you know me, I (Red Velvet) am somewhat of a PJ. Since I started  my new budget. I love nothing more than a sale. I cannot count how many times my PJism has gotten me into trouble (SMH). I am leaving the pediatricians office from my honey bunny's appointment. I get into the car and decide to stop by the local target in the area to stock up on baby products for her. I hit the baby aisle and got her everything she needs for the next few weeks. As, I headed to the checkout. I  passed by the hair care aisle. I couldn't  resist the temptation and turned back around.

I'm getting ready turn the corner, Lo and behold one of my favorite hair care lines is on sale...SheaMoisture!!!!!




SheaMoisture products on the top aisle.

I was too excited. I almost did a dance in the aisle....lol. I'm sure they are having this sale to make room for some new additions to their line which I have been patiently waiting for to appear on the store shelves.  But who cares at..... Buy one get one 50%off, You know I had to stock up. The best part about this sale is that it lasts until Feb. 22nd. So, you already know I will keep stocking up their products (...yay me!!!!...lol).

 Did I mention I love SheaMoisture hair products?Lol..... Especially most of their products from their Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Line for Thick and Curly hair & Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Line for Dry, Damaged Hair. Coco and I, will be posting reviews on those products soon.

They also have two other lines that I will be trying soon the Organic Yucca & Baobab Line for fine/thin hair & the Organic African Black Soap Line for dry & itchy scalps.




You can see other customers weren't playing...lol

As you can see these products are going....going...almost gone at this local Target. So Grab your SheaMoisture today!!!!!. In this trip, I only purchased SheaMoisture's Organic Curl & Style Hair Milk Coconut & Hibiscus & Organic African Black Soap Dandruff & Dry Scalp Elixir.  I will continue to stock up until they either run out of products or until the sale ends.

NOTE: Coco and I are not affiliated or paid to review any of the products we use. If we are we will let you know. We only give honest opinions about the products we review. If we call a product a holy grail or just simply love it. It's because we really love the products we have used and are not paid to give a false reviews. Although, we may be given free products to review. We will let you know and give you our honest opinions about the products we use.

                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment