Monday, October 7, 2013

My fro-tastic weekend is over....

Good afternoon readers,

                                      I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was busy with work but was able to enjoy a night out with my ladies.  I rocked an Afro. I was so excited this was my attempt thus far at pulling off an Afro. Normally when I try to pull off an Afro.  It never stays it turns into a messy kinky curly bush like the picture below.



So, I stopped trying to do Afros because they would never come out right. Over the weekend, I decided to give rocking an Afro a try again. I walked in the bathroom armed with my edge control gel, hair oil and Afro pick. Then I proceeded to go to work on my hair. After 15 minutes, I achieved the best Afro I have ever attempted. I was sooo excited.

Front View- Sorry about the mirror :( 
                               

Side View- Sorry about the mirror :(
                                


I went out and had a good time with my ladies. 


                                 

I hope you all had a great weekend and I hope all our readers have a positively productive week.


                                                                                                          Until Next Time,

                                                                                                                                Red Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment