Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The hiatus is almost officially over...


Good afternoon readers,


          We have to apologize for not posting any new content for you to read. But we will be back soon. During this period, I have been busy with work, school and planning my daughters party. Meanwhile, my sister Coco has been away at school studying hard and practicing with her softball team. This past weekend, She played her very first collegiate softball game. 



She rocked a natural bun for her very first game.


Unfortunately, I was unable to attend her game. That same day was my deceased grandmothers bday and my honeybunny'a actual bday/bday party. We had a blast and Facetimed Coco to make sure she wasn't left out of the festivities.



As you can see, I was so busy I never got a chance to take the rollers out of my hair.


She had a blast rocking the dress I made for her bubble guppies themed party.

My little naturalista with the cupcake cake I made for her party.


 After all the birthday festivities ended she fell asleep like this lol.

She TKOed after all of the bday festivities.

   
The very next day, I drove down to meet some of the ladies in my life to take the kiddies on their very first berry picking excursion at Rock hill orchards. We had a blast and I must say that memory will last a lifetime. 


On our way to Rock Hill Orchards, she was too excited.



I rocked a chunky braid out that day.



Some of the fruits of our labor...lol


My nephew picks his very first strawberries.



She picked her very first strawberry.


Touring the orchards and creamery on the hayride.



Their very first hayride.





My nephew trying to touch a Guernsey calf.
  




We are still regrouping and getting settled back into the swing of things. I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy your week.
     



                                                                                                          Until Next Time,


                                                                                                                            Red Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment