Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yippee for Ipsy


I'm not much of a makeup girl just give me some eye shadow, lipstick, gloss or balm and I'm good to go.

Lately, I have been wanting to update my look but I have been stuck. I didn't know what to do or how to start the process of updating my look.


Thank goodness for friends!!!! She told me about IPSY and gave me the website link. Later on that day I checked IPSY out.


What  is IPSY exactly???



IPSY is beauty service created by Michelle Phan. Below is excerpts from their website explaining how she started IPSY and what IPSY is...



Michelle Phan has inspired countless women around the world through her beauty video tutorials on YouTube. Every day, the question Michelle gets asked the most is: "What are the right products for me?" and her team of stlyistd
With infinite beauty product combinations in the marketplace, choosing the best items for your needs can be a challenge! That was why Michelle created ipsy. Michelle and her team of stylists have selected products they love, for you to try. 
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. 



 At $10 a month what did I have to lose..... absolutely nothing!!!! So I signed up in January for IPSY and took their beauty quiz to have them send beauty product combinations that would work for me.


Before I made a recommendation for you to try it. I wanted to wait a few months to see if the IPSY was legit.


Since January and every month after I have been pleasantly surprised with IPSY. Every month, I receive quality deluxe and full sized beauty products. Not a whole bunch of junk samples that I was concerned about receiving. 





IPSY Glam bag for April 2013- Pretty in Pink



IPSY Glam bag for May 2013- Spring Fling
IPSY Glam bag June 2013- On the Wild Side


IPSY Glam bag for July 2013- Beach Beauty


IPSY Glam Bag for August 2013- Glamour Academy



 They also have a whole online community of stylists and other IPSY subscribers that provide reviews and tutorials.


IPSY has given me a nudge in the right direction. But I still have a long way to go until I become a make up pro. I created this look below with mostly all IPSY products except for my MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo.  My photo has no filters I took advantage of the sun's rays to take this picture. I guess you can say I was flirting with the sun...lol




 I Used BH Cosmetics 
California Collection Eyeshadow in Malibu( from July's Glam bag), NYX Eyeliner in Black, A little bit of NYX blush(from June's Glam bag) and MAC Cometics Ruby Woo Lipstick



 If  you are like me and want to give IPSY a try. Once you become an IPSY subscriber they give you a cool link to earn your very own IPSYpoints to purchase beauty products. Check out the link below and tell me about your experience.



 Click here to join me and get your very own IPSY glam bag each month





                                                                                                           Until Next Time,



                                                                                                                               Red Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment